Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Associated Flash memory problem

FranciscoPolo
Beginner

I am using the Intel IP Parallel Loader in an Arria V FPGA, I have no problem loading the IP program in the FPGA, the problem is with the flash memory used, in the application they propose CFL flash memories, which are They find all obsolete and I have not found an application manual that proposes new CFI flash memories to use.
I put an AMD compatible flash memory with CFI and when trying to record it using the Parallel Loader Flash IP application it gives me the following error:
"Can´t recognize the Flash device that attached to device 1. The Flash device is not supported by Quartus Prime software".
Could you help me find a 32 Mb Flash compatible with Quartus Prime Software and that is not obsolete.

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_G_Intel

Hello FranciscoPolo

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Questions related to FPGA software or the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software should be posted on a different forum. For future requests, you can post your questions on the “Intel® Quartus® Prime Software” section.

We will move this thread to the appropriate section. 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos