Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14961 Discussions

Bug report: Broken link to user guide in Platform Designer IP

MJoergen
Beginner

I'm using Quartus Prime Pro Edition, version 20.2.0 Build 50 06/11/2020 SC Pro Edition with "Patches installed: 0.27fw".

When in the Platform Designer I select the IP "SPI Slave to Avalon Master Bridge Intel FPGA IP" and click on "Documentation" and then "User Guide", my browser reports a broken link.

Attached see screen shot showing the link address.

Presumably, the link to the User Guide goes to "documentation.altera.com/....." but that host name no longer exists.

I believe it is several years since Altera was acquired by Intel, so all links to user guides and release notes should be updated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Best regards,

KhaiY