Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Can anyone find ipcore LPM_ADD_SUB in Quartus IP catalog?

sli30
Novice

Dear all,

I am using Quartus 17.1 Pro edition, I want to use some ipcores. I can only find such as LPM_MULT, LPM_DIVIDE, but I can not find LPM_ADD_SUB ipcore. Could you guys please take a look at your quartus and let me know this is my unique problem or common case? And what should I do if I want to use adder/subtractor ip? (The reason I want to use ipcore instead of DSP because I want to save LUT and register numbers, my hardware resources are not enough.)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

First check device which you are using which is supported or not,

Refer the "Table 1. List of IP Cores"  from the link below,

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_lpm_alt_mfug.pdf

Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards

Vikas Jathar 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

First check device which you are using which is supported or not,

Refer the "Table 1. List of IP Cores"  from the link below,

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_lpm_alt_mfug.pdf

Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards

Vikas Jathar 

0 Kudos
sli30
Novice

Thank you Vicky, I am using Arria 10, so I think the ipcore LPM_ADD_SUB should be supported. But I can not find it, thanks.

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Arria 10 is not supported to LPM_ADD_SUB IP. You should use devices listed in Table1. indicated in earlier post.

Best Regards

Vikas Jathar 

0 Kudos
sli30
Novice

Thank you so much Vicky, I appreciate your help.