Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Can't download FPGA 17.1 Lite due to 504 gateway timeout

AArms1
Beginner

As per many other users, I also cannot download anything for my FPGA development.

I specifically want the 17.1 Quartus Prime with Cyclone IV device support.

Can somebody please give me the direct links?

14 Replies
CDri
Beginner

same problem here, I need the Linux downloads and the website gives me a 504 gateway timeout

0 Kudos
QSeve
Beginner

Abe, can you find the link for Cyclone V as well?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
JoeT
Beginner

I have been having the same problem since Saturday and I haven't been able to download anything. Many times, the download button does not even respond to clicking.

0 Kudos
QSeve
Beginner

JThom10, try these links on this post: https://forums.intel.com/s/profile/0050P000008AUeVQAW

0 Kudos
JoeT
Beginner

QSeve, thanks for the link. It leads to Abe's profile, but I have seen him providing direct links to various versions.

In my case, I need Quartus Pro 17.1 Linux, with support for Arria 10. I haven't been able to find a direct link for that.

0 Kudos
QSeve
Beginner

Oops, that was my bad. Hopefully he has those links as well! I have not seen any linux downloads, only windows.

Best

0 Kudos
AArms1
Beginner

I specifically want the 17.1 release, Please provide a link for that. @Intel, please comment on this ridiculous situation!

0 Kudos
Abe
Valued Contributor II

@QSeve , which version of Quartus do you want the Cyclone V device files for?

0 Kudos
Abe
Valued Contributor II
0 Kudos
VChob
Beginner

Hi Abe , Can you provide 18.1 version Cyclone V link as well?

0 Kudos