Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Can't download Quartus II Lite

gmarsh23
Beginner

So I've been tasked with updating a MAX V CPLD design.

So I attempt to download Quartus II, and I'm getting a "Our apologies.. the server is unable to process your request" error. See attached image.

I've tried Firefox and Chrome, tried downloading different versions, cleared my browser cookies, no luck. Even the MAX II/V driver pack won't download - same error every time. I click a link, it asks me to log in again (I'm already logged in) and I get the error.

I entered a support ticket on the website already to report the website issue, and they asked me to create a forum account and ask my question here instead. Well here you go.

Since the website doesn't work, is there a FTP site or some other place I can download this?

Thanks.

1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @sp74 

The IT has fixed the issue. 

Could you help to validate and check if the issue has been resolved? 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @gmarsh23 

I think there is server issue that might temporary cause the download fail.  

Try to wait for a few hours, download again and see if the issue still persists. 

I believe the issue should be resolved now as I am able to download it. 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
sp74
Novice

I've been trying to download Quartus for 2 days and i'm about to give up because I still have the same answer: "Our apologies.. "

Is it related to profile, location ? What can I try ?

RichardTanSY_Intel

Wow, 2 days... do you able to see the blue download  button ?

Or you are directed to the "Our apologies..." straight away when you click the link below? 

https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/21.2/?edition=pro

RichardTanSY_Intel_0-1631697458000.png

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

0 Kudos
sp74
Novice

Of course I had the blue button. I am requested to sign in and then the server appologize...

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

It seems there are multiple users have been impacted with similar issue. 

The IT is looking into this and will fix it as soon as possible. 

I will let you know once fixed. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @sp74 

The IT has fixed the issue. 

Could you help to validate and check if the issue has been resolved? 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

gmarsh23
Beginner

Successfully downloaded. Thanks.

0 Kudos
sp74
Novice

Not for me. I am asked to agree with ..., sign in, and go back to page, but download do not start.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @sp74 

When you said "download do not start", do you mean there is no response after you click the download button? 

Do you still see the "Our apologies.. " message? 

You may try below troubleshooting steps and see if the download works this time.

1.  Clear cache in your browser or use Chrome incognito mode

2.  Try using different browsers

3.  Try using different computers

4.  Create a new account  

5.  Disable ads-blocker

6.  Reset/use other internet network. 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

0 Kudos
ProfEllen
Beginner

Woo hoo! It finally works.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel
0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

The above issue has been solved. With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

0 Kudos