Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Cannot download Quartus Prime Lite Edition.

AMIKH16
Beginner

Cannot download Quartus Prime Lite Edition. Download requires signing in. I have created personal account, but when signing in for download, download page redirects me to blank page. 

9 Replies
AMIKH16
Beginner
Hi Anand, The Internet speed at my work is low, so I tried downloading to my home computer. Registration with Intel requested my work email, which I provided. Intel website send email to my work computer with a link for email address verification. I tried to sign-in without email address verification and this was the problem. Finally I logged remotely to my work PC and did email address verification. After that I was able to download Quartus package. Anyway, thanks for replying to my question and for the links. Best regards, Art Mikheyev
suleymantaha
Beginner

Sir, 

Do you have the Quartus Prime Lite 16.1 download link for windows? I can't download it in Intel page but I can download your links. 

Best Regard,

Suleyman 

Trevor1
Beginner
0 Kudos
zohar002
Beginner

These direct links work, whatever garbage system intel has for downloads needs to be fixed.

0 Kudos
Trevor1
Beginner

And how would I get the programmer tools?

0 Kudos
Minhaj
Beginner

Thanks for the direct download link. I failed to download it from the download page. No matter what browser I use, no matter how much I reload the page, it never worked. Clicking download button does absolutely nothing. 

The overall experience in this intel site is terrible for me. However, if you can, please update the direct download links with latest versions of the software. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Devansh0210
Beginner

Can you share the download link for "ModelSimSetup-20.1.1.720-windows.exe" as well

Thanks and Regards,

Devansh

0 Kudos
Hab
Beginner

Has anyone found a solution to this problem.  I also need Quartus Prime Lite 16.1

0 Kudos