Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Cannot download Quartus software

Daniel_3T
Novice

I'm trying to download the Quartus Prime Standard Edition v18.1 Update 1 for Windows, but when I click the download button I get redirected to the login page - even though I was already logged in. Then when I (successfully) login, I get redirected to https://partner.intel.com/s/post-launch-non-primary and no download is started.

I seem to get the same behavior with other Quartus downloads. I tried a variety of browsers, clearing the cookies, but nothing seems to help. Perhaps my account is bugged somehow?

Please help me out, I can't download any Quartus software at the moment!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel_3T
Novice

I think I figured it out. On the last screen (see uploaded video) I had to click the top right section and then accept some more terms and conditions. The next time I tried downloading I was successfully redirected to an actual download.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Kenny_Tan

can u try in another computer? From my side, it seems to be fine in downloading's it.

If really needed, we will provide you another way to download the files. But it will be in email.

0 Kudos
Daniel_3T
Novice

I tried a different PC: same problem. Both PCs use Windows 10.

0 Kudos
Daniel_3T
Novice

I think I figured it out. On the last screen (see uploaded video) I had to click the top right section and then accept some more terms and conditions. The next time I tried downloading I was successfully redirected to an actual download.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Thanks for letting us know. I will feedback this to engineering on this.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Btw, what browser are this? Is this google chrome?

0 Kudos
Daniel_3T
Novice

I'm fairly sure I had tried Brave, Chrome and Edge. Maybe also Firefox.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Before I log a bug to engineering. Can you help to clean up all the cookies, history in your browser? Let me know if the issue still persist.

0 Kudos
Daniel_3T
Novice

As stated in the original message, this was one of the first things I tried: 

" I tried a variety of browsers, clearing the cookies, but nothing seems to help. "

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Noted, I have log a bug to website support.

Let me know if there are more help from your side?

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Seems like we was unable to re-produce the issue. Kindly follow these steps and provide the log for further analysis.

a) In Chrome browser go to fpgasoftware.intel.com and select the version to download

b) Before clicking on the download button Right click and select "Inspect" option

c) Window will appear kindly select "Netwotk" option and proceed to download the files

d) Once the issue is re-produced go to "Network" option and right click and select the "Save all as HAR with Content" option and save the file and send it to us for further investigation. 

Attaching the screenshot for reference

0 Kudos
Daniel_3T
Novice

I solved the issue myself by accepting some not-too-obvious terms and conditions about 6 weeks ago. Of course I can't reproduce it anymore, because I can't go back to not having accepted the terms. Having accepted the terms is probably stored in some server-side account flag that I cannot reset.

While I appreciate you taking some effort to prevent this issue from happening to other users, please don't expect too much effort from my side. Many weeks after I solved it myself, you're asking me to senselessly spend more time on it. First I had to answer a question that I had already (partly) answered in my original problem description, and now you're asking me to send network logs - which i.m.o. are not the cause. I would rather not share any network logs anyway, so I won't. In short: your support is too little too late.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

We are sorry for that, understood. I will let developer know on that.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

We shall look into this internally and we shall close this thread. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome to post a response within 15days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

0 Kudos