Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Cannot download from download center

David_MaxII
Beginner

Hi,

I too am unable to download files from the download center. I've tried 4 browsers on windows and 2 on linux. In each case it lets me sign in, click the download button, accept the legal agreement but then no download starts. I've seen other cases where it's suggested to clear browser but that doesn't fix the problem. I'm looking to download device support for the Max II family for Windows version of Quartus Prime 15.1 lite. I think the file is max-15.1.0.185.qdz.

A direct download link would be much appreciated as this is holding up a project. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SyafieqS

Hi David,

Below are the direct link for device support MAX 2 and 5 for Quartus Prime Lite 15.1 Window. Let me know if the direct link works

https://download.altera.com/akdlm/software/acdsinst/15.1/185/ib_installers/max-15.1.0.185.qdz

Thanks,

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi David,

Below are the direct link for device support MAX 2 and 5 for Quartus Prime Lite 15.1 Window. Let me know if the direct link works

https://download.altera.com/akdlm/software/acdsinst/15.1/185/ib_installers/max-15.1.0.185.qdz

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos
David_MaxII
Beginner

Many thanks - that worked and appears to be the correct file.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi David,

Since the issue had been resolved, any other concern from you let me know otherwise I will put this case to close pending

0 Kudos
SBasu
Beginner

I too am getting the problem from download center,

The centre shows that for 

'Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver for Intel® 7th/8th Generation Platforms' is 

update is available, but when I click 'download', it gets stuck up at 0%. 

The system is Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz, with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphic card, and Optane+932GBHDD memory.  (24GB RAM). The DSA zip is attached.

0 Kudos