I went to the download website. http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/18.1/?edition=lite
clicked the download button. It then asked my username and password. I provided the usename and password. But it did not log me in, just stuck there forever. I have tried this about 8 times.Called Intel customer support. The customer support told me to post my issue here.
- Did you entered your Intel Account username and password?
- To complete this download, you need to install the Akamai NetSession Interface, a download manager used to reduce download time and increase quality. This install should take only a few minutes at most, after which your download can resume.
Please take the following steps:
- Download the installer by clicking the link below.
- Run the downloaded installer - it will set up the NetSession Interface.
- When the install has completed, this popup will close and the download will resume in the browser window.
Click here to begin: download the installer.
If you have questions or want more information about Akamai NetSession Interface, please visit our home page.
If you cannot complete the installation, click here.
- Choose Direct download to download without Akamai NetSession Interface
I used to download from intel's website a lot. I changed a job. I just asked the customer service to update my account to the new email address. However, I couldn't login to download. No error from the page, nor response from the page.
- If the Customer Service didn't updated your account, you may open a new one with your new email address: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources.html
- I just tried to download software from this page http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/18.1/?edition=lite and I got not any problem when I've chosen Direct Download option.
Please recheck after clearing cache & cookies of used browser(closed) & reopening it. Try with different browsers like IE, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc..
You can also download the Quartus 18.0 Lite from the below old thread,
Please let me know if you have any different concern.