Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

Cannot generating the completed JESD204B Example Design files

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

I'm new on using Intel JESD204B IP Core and met some problems. 

Since it's my first time trying to implementing the JESD204B IP-Core, I directly follow the intel fpga jesd204b design example step-by-step. But I couldn't get the desired output files as the user guide instructs. 

**Link of user guide: https://www.altera.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_us/pdfs/literature/ug/ug-dex-a10-jesd204b.pdf 

According to page 4 of user guide, the output file structure should be something like attached pic_1. 

When I click the "Generate Example Design" button with preset configuration in IP Parameter Editor Pro, multi errors occurred. 

The message said 'Cannot run program "sys-script" (in driver\QII Installed_path\version\ip\a;tera\altera_jesd204b\src\top)'. 

Looks like some parts missing in QuartusII tool chain, but I didn't modify anything after installation. 

An of course, I've tried to re-install QuartusII Prime Pro (30-Days Trial) with version 16.1/17.0/17.1, none of these works normally as user guide described.  

Did I miss any step or there's some other patch/tools I need to install? 

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
0 Replies