Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16609 Discussions

Cannot login on download page for Quartus software

JLEDW1
Novice

I can login to My Intel but when I select the version of Quartus I would like to download, I need to re-login and the login never happens - login screen just sits there.I cleared my cache, enabled cookies, tried different browsers... I am running Windows 7.

The direct download links work but there are none for 18.1

Any Suggestions would be helpful.

4 Replies
PMare3
Beginner

Same Here...

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel
Hi Jon, We acknowledged your issue and we are working with Quartus Tools owner directly at this moment. I am seeing the same the re-login issue idled as what you've reported. We appreciate your details explanation about what you've been tested like using different browser and/or enable cookies/clear cached which is helpful. Will keep you posted once we have more. Thanks, Joseph Cheah Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel
Hi Jon, Please have both of your browser cookies and cache cleared and then re-open your browser. I tested this on IE and Chrome which is working for me now. Please verify this fix and let us know the result. Thanks, Joseph Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel
Hi, We will proceed to closed this case as the download issue was fixed. Kindly submit a new thread in future for more support. Thanks, Joseph
0 Kudos