Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15559 Discussions

Cannot login on download page for Quartus software

JLEDW1
Novice

I can login to My Intel but when I select the version of Quartus I would like to download, I need to re-login and the login never happens - login screen just sits there.I cleared my cache, enabled cookies, tried different browsers... I am running Windows 7.

The direct download links work but there are none for 18.1

Any Suggestions would be helpful.

4 Replies
PMare3
Beginner

Same Here...

JosephC_Intel
Hi Jon, We acknowledged your issue and we are working with Quartus Tools owner directly at this moment. I am seeing the same the re-login issue idled as what you've reported. We appreciate your details explanation about what you've been tested like using different browser and/or enable cookies/clear cached which is helpful. Will keep you posted once we have more. Thanks, Joseph Cheah Intel Customer Support
JosephC_Intel
Hi Jon, Please have both of your browser cookies and cache cleared and then re-open your browser. I tested this on IE and Chrome which is working for me now. Please verify this fix and let us know the result. Thanks, Joseph Intel Customer Support
JosephC_Intel
Hi, We will proceed to closed this case as the download issue was fixed. Kindly submit a new thread in future for more support. Thanks, Joseph