Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Channel Estimation & Equalization for WiMAX

Dhruv1
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am student of Indian Institute of technology Roorkee.  Actually i want  reference design for channel estimation on any of the Altera FPGA board. If it is possible than please help me out. We required that reference  design  for education purpose. If you are not able to follow me, just go through the last paragraph on page 1 of the pdf that i attach with this.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you would like to look for the Channel Estimation & Equalization for WiMAX as described in the AN434. As I tried to search for the design in the database, I am unable to locate any specific information on this design. As I understand it, this design is for legacy SIII device and I am afraid that it might be no longer available. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will tried to consult peers to see if they might have any insight.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,
Chee Pin

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

For your information, I have had some discussion with my peers and we believe that the design example is no longer available. As a workaround, you can try to explore into the DSP Builder example designs to see if they are helpful. You can find the DSP Builder user guide and look for "Wimax" example designs.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/dspb/hb_dspb_adv.pdf

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin 

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos