Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15469 Discussions

Creating a NIOS and BSP application that relies on a sopcinfo file maps some of the IRQs in the system.h file to -1, even though they are mapped in the sopcinfo file well

EFroh
Beginner

Hi,

I'm trying to create a NIOS and BSP application from template, I load there my QSYS sopc info file, and I got mapping of (-1) to some of the IRQs on the system.h file. for example mailboxes IRQs. On the sopcinfo file they are mapped well

I have an old SOPC info of the previous version, there it maps the IRQs well on the system.h file.

When I compared some of the IRQs that same from the previous version, like mailboxes IRQs on the SOPCINFO files, I didn't see any different.

I attached the 2 sopcinfo, the relevant lines from the last version: 148591 -148607.

The relevant lines from the previous version: 124124 - 124138.

I attached also the QSYS, my top level qsys is evb3022_qsys.

Thanks,

EF

0 Kudos
0 Replies