Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Difference in two license files

DLydo
Beginner

Just set up my floating license server. The original license file I received had a license seat for the AXI3 Inline Monitor BFM, AXI3 Master BFM, AXI3 Slave BFM and Mentor Graphics AXI4 authorized. When I received the new license file to add the additional floating license seat, the above seats were not included. How do I add these to the new license file?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

May I know, how you received the new license? Did you generate new license in self-service licensing center ( SSLC ) or received by email.

If received by mail, could you regenerate the new license in SSLC https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html  

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

The original floating license seat SW-QUARTUS-SE-FLT was purchased from Digikey and Digikey generated the license file and sent it to me. The additional floating license seat SW-QUARTUSSE-ADD was purchased from Digikey but Intel generated the license file and sent it to me.

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

When I try to regenerate the license file, I select the product and hit Create New License. I get an error that says "You do not have any products for which you can create a new license."

0 Kudos
DLydo
Beginner

I think I am all set now. I went to the tab "Computer and license files" and regenerated it there. All the licenses were generated there with two seats.

Thank you.

Don

0 Kudos