Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Does LL 10g eth Mac ip need a license?

Yt_aem
Novice

Hi,

I am using quartus prime pro 19.1 to design Cylone 10 gx. I try to use LL 10g eth Mac ip but at the end of compilation it pops out error message as below,

Error(204009): Can't generate netlist output files because the license for encrypted file "C:/10cx085/qdb/_compiler/Demo/root_partition/19.1.0/final/1/names.model Vendor: Altera QDB (6a81) Product: (bcec)" is not available

Also it shows in Assembler report,

Yt_aem_0-1638915494876.png

Does it really need a license? Or something wrong in settings?

Any one who can help?

Appreciate!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Based on my understanding, (6AF7_0119) Low Latency 10Gbps Ethernet MAC need a valid IP license and require an additional purchase of a separate license.

Kindly contact your nearest Altera salesperson or distributor to purchase a valid license file.

To order by phone:

>>In the United States and Canada, call Telesales at 1-888-800-0631.

>>Outside the United States or Canada, contact your local sales representative or distributor.

Please find the contact for our sales and distributor from link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos