Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Encryption for RTL using Quartus' Key

AccelerComm
Beginner

Hi,

Our company is looking to encrypt some RTL that we deliver to our customers. Please can someone on this forum send the encryption keys over so that our customers can securely use our IP without exposing our trade secrets?

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Kenny_Tan

May I know if you are using Quartue Prime Pro or Quartus Prime Std? Both are using different way for encryption purposes.

0 Kudos
AccelerComm
Beginner

We are using Quartus Prime Pro at the moment, version 19.1

0 Kudos
AccelerComm
Beginner

Hi, is there an update on this?

0 Kudos
AccelerComm
Beginner

We are using Quartus Prime Pro 19.1 @Kenny_Tan  is there any thing else we need to provide Intel?

0 Kudos
AccelerComm
Beginner

Hello, We are hoping to make a delivery to a customer shortly - please can someone explain what the delay has been here?

0 Kudos
AccelerComm
Beginner

Hi, This has now been over 1 week and has not been resolved please can we get some assistance?

0 Kudos
AccelerComm
Beginner

It has now been 4 weeks! and I have still not been contacted -  please can someone help - I note other request have been responded to.

I note this request here was answered timely...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Quartus-Prime-Software/Encryption-public-key/m-p/1258434

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi,

Sorry that I missed this thread.

I will contact you shortly on this, can you check your email?

Thanks,

best regards,

Kenny Tan

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Sorry for the late reply,

I try to contact you but you seems unavailable, can you check your email to see if the phone number is correct?

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Kindly take note that this case was handle internally for now.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

closing the case as it had been resolve internally.

0 Kudos