Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Error (11687): .....channels cannot be placed in the same triplet

MNara4
Beginner

Hello,

I'm getting an error on my design that transceiver channels cannot be place in the same triplet.  Not sure what this is referring to or how to resolve.  My device has 48 xcvr channels and using all 48.    Thanks for any inputs on settings or how to move around to resolve this issue.

quartus error screenshotquartus error screenshot

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MNara4
Beginner

Hello All,

This has been resolved, no need for any help.  Internal design is splitting transceivers in two halfs (44 xcvrs into left bank of 22, right bank of 22).  I mixed pin assignment of right bank into left bank and got this error.  Once pin assignment was straightened out, error went away.

Thanks,

Mahesh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MNara4
Beginner

Hello All,

This has been resolved, no need for any help.  Internal design is splitting transceivers in two halfs (44 xcvrs into left bank of 22, right bank of 22).  I mixed pin assignment of right bank into left bank and got this error.  Once pin assignment was straightened out, error went away.

Thanks,

Mahesh

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Glad to know that this has been resolved. Closing the case.

Regards

0 Kudos