Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16592 Discussions

Error installaing usb blaster driver on windows

AnkitaBhat
Beginner

Hello, 

I am using USB blaster from waveshare electronics. I tried to install driver from quartus installation directory but i have an error that says that the driver was found but could not be installed.

Could someone suggest if there is any compatibility issue with this manufacturer and quartus pro 19.2 software?

If not, how can i resolve this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Ankita

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update. You may choose the driver in below link which is compatible  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/download/dri-index.html

For the discontinued software. Please contact your Intel sales representative to request access

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Which USB Blaster version you use? 

0 Kudos
AnkitaBhat
Beginner

Hello,

I am using USB Blaster from Waveshare Electronics. It does not say the version on the hardware. But I think it is Waveshare 5989 USB Blaster V2.Unfortunately, I do not have more information on this. 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update. You may choose the driver in below link which is compatible  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/download/dri-index.html

For the discontinued software. Please contact your Intel sales representative to request access

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update, hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos