Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Error on using dsp builder standardset pll block

Binyrang
Beginner

Hello.

I am currently using DSP Builder standard blockset for Startix V development and my development environment is as follows.

- Quartus prime standard v18.1 (incluidng DSP builder)
- Matlab R2013a 64bit

When I using pll block of dsp builder standard blockset in simulink, the following error is displayed. (This is simple model for PLL block testing)

when I modify period multipiler or period divider or number of output clocks in the PLL configuration window,
If you click the Apply button after changing the value, the following error message is displayed.

"Cannot implement configuration. Update multiplier and divider values and tick 'apply' "

Error_PLL.PNG

Is there any idea how to solve of that Erorr?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello, 

Do you have pll block instantiated in your design? The clock parameters should be defined in PLL block generated by platform designer.

regards,
Farabi 

0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

Hello, 

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos