Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Error when generating JESD204B Design EXample

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

I'm new on using Intel JESD204B IP Core, and Quartus II version I've tried is 16.1, 17.0 and 17.1. 

Since it's my first time trying to implementing the JESD204B IP-Core, I'm directly follow the Intel FPGA JESD204B Design Example step-by-step. But I couldn't get the desired output files as the user guide instructs. 

**Link of user guide: https://www.altera.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_us/pdfs/literature/ug/ug-dex-a10-jesd204b.pdf 

According to page 4 of user guide, the output file structure should be something like attached pic_1

However, when I click the "Generate Example Design" button with preset configuration in IP Parameter Editor Pro, multi errors occurred (pic_2). 

The message said 'cannot run program "sys-script" (in driver\qii installed_path\version\ip\a;tera\altera_jesd204b\src\top)'. 

I've tried with QuartsII Prime Pro(30-Days Trial Version) 16.1,17.0 and 17.1. All of these versions having the same error messages and I can't have completed designed example shown as user guide.  

And of course, I tried to re-installed all these three versions but have no luck.  

Did I miss anything or there's other plug/patch I could install? 

Thanks in advance!!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies