Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16603 Discussions

Failed downloading Quartus Pro 20.4

dvincelette
Beginner

I am trying to download Quartus-pro-20.4.0.72-linux-complete.tar and I keep getting a Server Not Found error, specifically: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. I click the download button on the web portal. This then takes me to a log in page, which I log into. After that I receive the server not found error.

I have tried chrome, firefox, and Microsoft Edge, all give the same error.

Any assistance would be much appreciated and please let me know if there is more information that I can provide. Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Daniel,

Below is alternative direct link to download for Quartus Prime Pro 20.4 Linux combined files. Let me know if this link works.

https://download.altera.com/akdlm/software/acdsinst/20.4/72/ib_tar/Quartus-pro-20.4.0.72-linux-complete.tar

Cheers,

Syafieq

0 Kudos
dvincelette
Beginner

Thank you, using that link does let me download Quartus. Is there a solution for being able to use the download portal?

Thank you,

Dan

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Daniel,

The portal should be okay by now. Other alternative is to use difference machine or network if the issue still persist. I will close this case since the issue had been addressed.

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos