Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15315 Discussions

Failed downloading Quartus Pro 20.4

dvincelette
Beginner

I am trying to download Quartus-pro-20.4.0.72-linux-complete.tar and I keep getting a Server Not Found error, specifically: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. I click the download button on the web portal. This then takes me to a log in page, which I log into. After that I receive the server not found error.

I have tried chrome, firefox, and Microsoft Edge, all give the same error.

Any assistance would be much appreciated and please let me know if there is more information that I can provide. Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Daniel,

Below is alternative direct link to download for Quartus Prime Pro 20.4 Linux combined files. Let me know if this link works.

https://download.altera.com/akdlm/software/acdsinst/20.4/72/ib_tar/Quartus-pro-20.4.0.72-linux-compl...

Cheers,

Syafieq

dvincelette
Beginner

Thank you, using that link does let me download Quartus. Is there a solution for being able to use the download portal?

Thank you,

Dan

SyafieqS

Hi Daniel,

The portal should be okay by now. Other alternative is to use difference machine or network if the issue still persist. I will close this case since the issue had been addressed.

Thanks,

Regards