Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16603 Discussions

How do I ensure I receive my license for Quartus II 14.1 Web Edition?

DHard19
Beginner

I have created this account and for the past two weeks, I have attempted to apply for a license to use Quartus. It says I have completed all the steps, though when I open the page the next time, it lets me fill it out again.

I have filled out the form at least three or four times for the past two weeks. Each time, it tells me my license will be delivered within 24 hours, but I have received no e-mails aside from my first verification e-mail that confirms my e-mail was not typed incorrectly.

I looked at the FAQ and have attempted to search for a license history section as an alternative, but I am unable to find a license with the link provided either.

I would appreciate any help in receiving my license e-mailing to me if possible, thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Is there a reason why you need an old version of the software?

Also, I don't believe the Web edition should require a license. I know the current Lite editions do not.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Apologize for the inconvenience. Based on my understanding, Quartus 14.1 Web Edition is a free version and don’t require license.

0 Kudos