Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15547 Discussions

How to Add the whole Folder's all files into Quartus "Project -> Add to Project"

JET60200
New Contributor I

Hello,

In quartus pro 19.2, I need to add a whole verilog folder files into my project, and the Folder has many sub-folder, and sub-folder,which all contains verilog source file.  Unfortunately Quartus pro can only support "Add Files to Project", not have a Button to "Add a Folder Files to project", thus it's very inefficient to add Files from each sub-folder to find files, and add to project one after one folder .

Do you have any easy to ADD whole Folder Files into my quartus project by one click ?  Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kenny_Tan

We do have libraries for you to add in the whole folder. you may go to assignment -> setting -> libraries. If you put the folder to project libraries, the design should be able to compiles.

Do let us know if this is doable?

Kenny_Tan

any update?

JET60200
New Contributor I

@Kenny_Tan ,  youcan close this ticket. Thanks