Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16598 Discussions

How to import a Nios II SBT project with correct sopcinfo path

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I copied a set of Nios II project including workspace and software folders made by someone else into my PC. There’s no problem to open qpf file with Quartus II, but the Nios II SBT for Eclipse couldn’t recognize the SBT project because the original file path was different from mine.  

So I imported the Nios II SBT project form File -> Import menu, and now I could see the BSP files in the Project Explorer window. 

However, I couldn’t build the project because the file path to the sopcinfo file was different. Is there any way to edit the sopcinfo path in the existing SBT project and rebuild the BSP?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I have the same problem ! 

When I give my project to others person, the software part is a nightmare on Eclipse 

THe program project is correct (I think) when imported but de BSP lib is not !!!! 

When you exectue generate, the tool indicate that the forled is not good !!!!  

This is because de Eclipse project is created in my folder machine and it is opened in my student folder machine.  

I think that this Eclipse error is a stupid error of programers !!! 

It impossible to export Eclipse project on other computer only if the folder destination is strictly the same as the source folder, this is never true !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Can some assistant can help us ? 

Regards
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Same problem here, i'm totally unable to correctly import previous projects in NIOS II SBT. 

Maybe it's time to switch to NIOS II IDE...
0 Kudos
TRoa
New Contributor I

Very important question. And no body answered. Amazing.

0 Kudos