Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15553 Discussions

How to run script file even after a failed (compilation) flow?

Stefan
Beginner

Maybe my question »How to run tool in parallel to design compilation?« was too wide or too narrowed down to a specific solution I wanted to implement. So to rephrase it to the problem I want to solve:

In project.qsf I can assign PRE_FLOW_SCRIPT_FILE, POST_FLOW_SCRIPT_FILE and POST_MODULE_SCRIPT_FILE

Those files usually get run - but those are »happy case« script files - the POST_* script files only get run when corresponding flow/module ran successfully.

I want to (additionally?) run my script, especially for the case that a flow/module was not successful. (I want to run a script that does a build failed notification.) How can I get Quartus to either run that script, or to run the assigned scripts in any case?

0 Kudos
0 Replies