Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15311 Discussions

I am getting this message from the filter 18.0.0 regarding two hssi channels

ZLjus
Beginner

am getting this message from the filter 18.0.0 regarding two hssi channels which are in 2 different tiles and have nothing in common(1sx280lu2f50e2vgs2):

Error(11698): jesd0_rx_serial_data[0] is assigned to HSSI_RX_CHANNEL_CLUSTER_10, tlk_1_rx is assigned to HSSI_RX_CHANNEL_CLUSTER_27, two constraints are not at the same strip.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee

The following error is observed when 2 HSSI channels instantiated from a single IP (such as Native Phy IP) are placed in 2 different tiles. Hence, either choose to place the 2 HSSI in the same tile or use two different IP to instantiate the JESD channels.

ZLjus
Beginner

Thank you Nathan. Yes indeed, that is the right diagnostic. I had a typo in my constraints file. After correction the error message disappeared.