Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16602 Discussions

I am unable to see Cyclone V Transceiver Native PHY IP in Platform Designer whereas it's available in Quartus. It's 17.1 tool version. Attached are the snapshot for reference. How can I enable the above mentioned IP in platform designer?

APras18
Beginner

Quartusquartus.PNG

Platform Designer

platform_designer.PNG

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to Native PHY in Platform Designer. For your information, the CV Native PHY is only available in the IP Catalog Editor. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you would like to use it in Platform Designer, you might need to look into importing it as a component to Platform Designer.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. Sorry as I do not have much insight into the detailed procedure of adding component to Platform Designer. Just to check with you if you are encountering any issue adding the CV Native PHY? If yes, please feel free to open a new thread and let me know the thread number so that I can help to expedite the routing to our software team to further assist you.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Just would like to follow up with you on this. Thank you.

0 Kudos