Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16603 Discussions

I cannot download any Quartus tool

HamishLaird
Beginner

This seems to be a common problem at the moment. The javascript that should point me to the download link does not work. Can someone at Intel fix them. It looks like this has been an ongoing problem since April last year. 

3 Replies
JasonYe
Beginner

I have the same issue

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Are you download the Quartus Prime Software from the link below? 
Could you help to provide further details on which download link that does not work? 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/downloads/download-center.html

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Please share any error message and details regarding the download issue so that we could ask the IT to investigate on it. Else, it will be difficult for them to pinpoint the root cause. Thanks.

0 Kudos