Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

I have a .JIC developed with Quartus 11.0 Jan 23, 2015 I am attemtping to create a new .JAM file. When I create the .JAM with Quartus 19.2 I get a failure when running .JAM on third party tool.

MCoop7
Beginner

I have attached 2 files. H_777)IC33_Altera_03.JAM passes using 3rd party corelis tool. The other file I recently regenerated with Quartus 19.2 using the same .JIC and bsd files. I suspect somethings not right with Quartus algorithm. I would rather not have to go back and download Quartus 11.0.

Third file is a screenshot of the failure. It doesnt recognize the eps128?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Mark,

I am having issue in opening the file that you attached. Exit Code 6 indicates that the Device ID is not recognized, you might need to add that inside the JAM to fix the exit code.

Regards,

YL

0 Kudos
MCoop7
Beginner

Which file are having an issue with opening? I used 7zip to to archive the files. There is no password.

0 Kudos
MCoop7
Beginner

OOps I forgot to mention the eps128 is in the .Jam file that's whats odd.

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Mark,

I am still not able to get the file downloaded and opened. May i know have you refer to the other command while adding the EPS128?

Thank You.

0 Kudos