Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

I've been clicking and clicking. IE and Edge. Trying to download Quartus Prime Lite 18.1. Nothing happens. Nothing at all.

SShaw4
Novice

The web site forced me to change passwords.  When I look at my profile it says everything is approved.​

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VChob
Beginner

Same here..I wanted to download a device support file but the web-page keeps redirecting to the login page (even when I am already logged in) and later shows some error.

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience, This issue has been reported to Intel IT team.

Once we hear back from Intel Internal team about this issue, we will let you know.

Please till then check with different browser like Chrome etc.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Now I could able to download the Quartus 18.1 Lite edition, since issue might have fixed. Please check at your end or else you can download Quartus 18.0 Lite from below old thread,

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000404WXJSA2/intel-quartus-prime-direct-download-links?language=en_US

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
SShaw4
Novice
Thanks Vicky: I was able to download Quartus Lite 18.1. I noticed in the left bottom of my screen the progress of the download. I’d say it was sort of a tiny progress window that could be missed. It was pretty small. In any event I got it done. Thanks for your help. Scott S.