Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16593 Discussions

In the MAX 10, I / O pin state before entering user mode can be set by Quartus Prime option "Set I / O weak pull-up prior usemode". So as a question, is it possible to set weak pull-up for each pin?

Blues-sptn
Novice

In the "Set I / O weak pull-up prior usemode" setting, it is considered that individual settings can not be made because I / O excluding some are subject. .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

<QUOTE>is it possible to set weak pull-up for each pin.</QUOTE>

All I/O pins are set to week pull up (i.e prior user-mode) during configuration (set using configuration settings).

In user mode the user I/O pins will then function as specified by your design and unused IO pins are week pull up(set using unused pin settings). 

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos
Blues-sptn
Novice

Excuse me. How to listen was bad.

Is it possible to individually set the state of the I / O during configuration? For example

Pin_A: Weak pullup enabled

Pin_B: weak pullup invalid

Can we set it? I have recognition that I can not set, but how?

0 Kudos
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Is it possible to individually set the state of the I / O during configuration?

No, we can not set individually.Setting is common for all pins.

But under user mode we can control enable or disable.

Using Pin Planner tool ->right click on any column header, and select Customize Columns ->under available column select-> Weak Pull-Up Resistor->click add selected column ->click ok. Now back in the Pin Planner window, you should see a new column called Weak Pull-Up Resistor. For each pin you wish to enable it on, simply click in the box for that column and select "On" By default it is turned "Off".

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos
Blues-sptn
Novice

OK.

Thank you for your response.

0 Kudos