Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16608 Discussions

Intel (Altera) CPLD (FPGA) family vs last suporting Quartus II (Prime) version number

Gerbert
Beginner

Hi!

I'd appreciate if anyone tell me if there any URL or document where I get the information of last suporting Quarts II (Prime) version number for a given Intel (Altera) CPLD (FPGA) family?

Say MAX7000S is supported by Quartus II 13.0 SP1 as mentioned in ADV2011.pdf.

What about others? I need to know version's numbers of Quartus (possibly MaxPlus II) for FLEX10K, ACEX1K, MAX II, MAX V, MAX 10, Cyclone II, Cyclone III, Cyclone IV, Cyclone V, Cyclone V and Cyclone V GX.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Design software for FLEX, APEX, ACEX is supported in Quartus II software version 9.0 or earlier. And other MAX II, MAX V, Cyclone II, Cyclone III is supported beginning with Quartus version 9.1 and above. https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/programmable/support-resources/bulk-container/pdfs/literature/rn/archives/rn-qts-91-dev-support-1.pdf  

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos