Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Intel FPGA Download Cable II not work in the Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition software version 19.1 after the Patch istalled also

ngb00
Beginner

I am running Quartus prime pro on linux machine and Arria 10 board i have connected to the server. USB blaster II cable from board is also connected to linux machine.I have referred the below link and installed the patch also. But when i do 'dmesg' as told USB-Blaster cable is not detecting, Error log after 'dmesg' i have attached. Please can you suggest workaround to resolve this issue.

https://www.intel.com/content/altera-www/global/en_us/index/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/component/2019/why-does-my-usb-blaster-ii-not-work-when-using-intel--quartus---.html

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ngb00
Beginner

I have resolved the issue, it was the 'Cable' issue, after changing the cable and restarting. Board is up nowPatch_intsalled_correctly.JPGIssue_resolved.JPG

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

I am glad it works now. Anymore help needed? Please let me know

0 Kudos