Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite Edition

Xiang_J
Beginner

Does using Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite Edition involve copyright commercial infringement? Are there any other restrictions on use?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

No, there are no infringements involved. You can view the limitations of Quartus Prime Lite relative to the other editions here: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/po/ss-quartus-comparison.pdf

Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Nurina

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

No, there are no infringements involved. You can view the limitations of Quartus Prime Lite relative to the other editions here: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/po/ss-quartus-comparison.pdf

Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos
GoodGuyAT
Beginner

Hi, 

I just wanted to confirm, is this answer still relevant? I wanted to use the Quartus Prime Lite edition for my company project. So just wanted to confirm, is it still allowed for commercial use as well, since the website says, "Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite Edition does not require a license to use".

Thanks in Advance!!

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Yes it's still allowed for commercial use.

0 Kudos