Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16609 Discussions

Is there a way to have an automatic process to flash this part like running a SCRIP or calling the application form a third party SW like VB.NET or C.NET to have an automatic process.

AMedr1
Beginner

I have a board were there is an ARRIA 10 microprocessor and it has an external memory MT25QU256 and were are avable to flash this external memory using the QUARTUS application with the USB-BLASTER , the question is, Is there a way to have an automatic process to flash this part like running a SCRIP or calling the application form a third party SW like VB.NET or C.NET to have an automatic process.

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

From the information provided, you are interested in performing remote system upgrade. You can refer to design example in https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/18.0.0/Pro/cyclone-10-gx-remote-system-update/ which utilize UART to performed remote update. Then you can add script to automatically send the data to the flash.

Let me know if my understanding is incorrect.

0 Kudos