Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

LEs utilization reported in Quartus

lcoon1981
New Contributor I

Hi,

How to know the LEs utilization from the Quartus report? For example, I am using Arria V GZ  E7 with 450K LE(s). Quartus report only showed Logic utilization (in ALMs). How to find out the LEs utilization?

lcoon1981_0-1659679416006.png

lcoon1981_1-1659679445406.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

You're looking at just the summary report.  Go into the Fitter folder in the Compilation report to see much more detailed resource breakdowns.  Even the Hierarchy view in the Project Navigator has more detail if you scroll it to the right.

0 Kudos
lcoon1981
New Contributor I

Understand the fitter report would give more details on the resource breakdowns. But what if just would like to know the LEs utilization? The handbook provided maximum resources counts for the devices such as LEs, ALM, Registers, Memory and etc, fitter report provided ALMs utilization, Registers utilization, memory bit utilization but no LEs utilization?

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Arria V handbook mentions ALMs as the basic building blocks. Please refer the detailed Fitter report, as @sstrell mentioned.

Regards

0 Kudos