Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KSimo5
Beginner

Looking for Quartus II Software End-User License Agreements for older versions

I am looking for the EULAs for Quartus II Software Versions 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 8.0, 9.1, and 13.1. I am unable to locate these, the earliest EULA I can find is for Version 14.0.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum, You can generate at Legacy License Generator. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/licensing/li...

KSimo5
Beginner

It looks like this link takes you to a license generator for the Quartus II Web Edition. Is there a license generator for older subscription editions? Are they the same? If yes, I do not have a NIC number to use.

KSimo5
Beginner

Additionally, I am looking for the License Agreements not the actual license.

I'm checking with Marketing team regarding requested License Agreements.

Hi

Upon checking, these are legacy products that are discontinued / no longer supported, the license agreements would not be published on the web for user access.

I hope all is well.  We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you