Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

MAX10 LVDS receiver design

m_kumar
New Contributor I

Hi. 

i'm designing an MAX10 lvds receiver only . i'm getting 12bit data serially but MAX10 soft lvds ip supports upto 10 bit data deserialization. how can i do it manually. 

Regards 

manojkumar

0 Kudos
5 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi manojkumar

Thanks for your inquiry. Let me check on the spec and tools before getting back to you.

Regards

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi manojkumar

Can you check out the link below for the example on how to split and sample the MSB and LSB for the deserialization of ALTLVDS RX?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02lgfcxSjQA

You can adjust accordingly with your specific requirement but concept wise shall be the same. Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Manojkumar

Do you have further request on this case?

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that have been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

m_kumar
New Contributor I

Thanks for your email, 

i'm done with the task, information by provided by Intel is very sufficient and helpful. 

Thanks you so much.

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Manojkumar

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei