Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Matlab version for Quartus Prime Pro/DSP Builder 20.2

EMorales
Beginner

Hello, Community.

I am a first time user of Intel products and I want to use DSP Builder. What is the recommended Matlab version for Quartus Prime Pro/DSP Builder 20.2? I read the following page:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/documentation/dmi1433234652761.html#dmi1433247695001

but it only contains the information up to 19.3.

Regards, EMorales

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience due to the outdated information in the documentation. You can use 2019a.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it from the documentation link that you shared, it seems like it is updated to 19.3 only but not 20.2. As a workaround, I would recommend you to use R2019a as generally for newer Quartus version, it will be backward compatible with the previous latest version of Matlab.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

EMorales
Beginner

Thank you, Chee. I am currently using 2019a for this reason, and I am hoping that Intel can give an official recommendation.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience due to the outdated information in the documentation. You can use 2019a.

Thank you.

CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos