Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Missing wave form generator

IO_Storm
Beginner

Hello,

I'm required to use Quartus pro for a digital logics course.  I've loaded the software, but seem have missed something.  I can build function block diagrams perfectly, but the instructor uses a link called university VWFM in order to show a square wave simulation of the circuits built in the function block diagram editor.  My software does not show this option.  Have I done something wrong on install/download?  Please advise. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

The University Vector Waveform Editor tool has been removed from Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition software starting from version 19.3. To use the University Vector Waveform Editor tool, you may need to install the earlier Quartus version. 

Reference: Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Version 19.3 Software and Device Support Release Notes 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RichardTanSY_Intel

The University Vector Waveform Editor tool has been removed from Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition software starting from version 19.3. To use the University Vector Waveform Editor tool, you may need to install the earlier Quartus version. 

Reference: Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Version 19.3 Software and Device Support Release Notes 

0 Kudos