Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

NCO IP licence

Gerhard56
New Contributor I

Hi,

working with Quartus Prime Lite, I just discovered that I can't use the NCO IP (IP catalog, DSP, signal generation).

How can I get a seat licence and how much is it? I am located in Austria.

Thanks a lot for helping out.

I also want to use the (included) NIOS 2 soft core (e version). I can simulate the solution and I can load it on my MAX 1000 board (Arrow Electronics). Is there an issue with licencing in front of me (and I didn't realize it for now) ??

What is the recommended model for me: I have one project with FPGA, here I need a NCO, Soft core and some logical functions like counters, comperators, mux's and ff, gates ... I use the small MAX 10 chips the project is small.

I have to create PWM signals modulated by the sum of 8 sine waves.

The equipment is used for base science, so no mass production in mind. I am a freeelancer.

Thanks for helping out.

With best regards

Gerhard

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For Nios, if you can simulate and can load the program, then it should be ok and the license is not needed.

For model and license kindly contact your nearest Intel salesperson or distributor to purchase.

You can contact Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html         

buy online. 

https://www.altera.com/buy/design-software.html

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope all is well. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos