Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Need help with MAX+PLUS II license

ATyur
Beginner

I'm a student and I have to work with MAX+PLUS II. I tried to get license file as instructed several times, and there were no errors. It stated that license will be sent to my email within 24 hours. Some more time have passed, but there is no license message. I tried again today, but I need the license as fast as I can, so I desided to report this problem.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Based on my understanding, we are experiencing server problem and our team are working on it. Please accepted some delay and I’ll be back with an update.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

For university student, you can apply for license by going to https://software.intel.com/en-us/fpga-academic/teach. and fill up the License Request Form. If a student requires a license request for a specific IP, please have their professor submit a licenses request. Only professors can make these requests, but anyone can post questions on the forum.

If you have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com   

Our university team will help and answer your question.

0 Kudos