Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Not able to generate Questa license

PrzemRS
Beginner

I followed the rules posted here:
https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-FPGA-Software-Installation/Cannot-log-into-Intel-self-service-license-center-to-get-a/m-p/1327634#M3331

1. Please go to SSLC link and it will take you to login page.
2. Click this link to register. Fill in your information --> Verify your email --> confirm your information .
3. To accept Terms & Conditions.
You will receive an email stating that you are now have the access to SSLC

If you have SSLC access, you can have a try to log in to this page.

But only thing I get grom SSLC website is:

Intel® Partner Alliance

Account Required

Need help with accessing Intel® Partner Alliance?

1. Ensure that you are using the email address associated with your Intel® Partner Alliance account. 
  2. Complete registration for Intel® Partner Alliance account access. 
  3. Contact your company’s partner admin to ensure you have the proper entitlements to view this content. 

Still need help accessing Intel Partner Alliance? Chat with Intel.

I tried almost everything even with chatting with Intel as suggested and still I cannot get access to generate license. I tried with brand new account and still the same.

Do you have any advice how to get the license?

And second thing. Do I need something special to use full Questa verion from official Siemens release? any FPGA libs have to be provided into simulation environment or when I will run Questa from Quartus everything will work out of the box as with Questa delivered with Quartus?

5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Apologize for the delay as we somehow can’t post back comment due to system error. Meanwhile, could you try this link - https://licensing.intel.com/eval-free-licenses  after clearing your browser cache and cookies.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
PrzemRS
Beginner

Hi!

Sorry for long delay.

I received help from the support team. The problem was with account sync. I tried everything - incognito, different browsers, clearing cache and cookies, literally everything. First I used chat as mentioned in the message, then I got support via email and after some time my account started working with license generation platform. Anyway thank you for your time and suggestions.

0 Kudos
rodluiz
Beginner

I have exactly the same problem. Also contacted the support that initially answered, but after a while not anymore. I simply cannot get the license at all. 

0 Kudos
rodluiz
Beginner

Soon after I posted this issue about not being able to reach the license page, this page finally opened up (don't ask me why ), and I fanally could get the license file...BUT only with comments. I have the file but still failing. Well, let's see next...

0 Kudos