Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

On a Stratix 10 MX FPGA, we haven't been able to run OpenCL code. After the setup, we experienced the error 534259 and tried to install the suggested patch from cmspsg.intel.com, but the server is down. Is there other site to download the file?

dariosg
Beginner

Error 534259: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/component/2018/why-does-my-stratix10-device-fail-to-configure-if-there-is-a-del.html,

Patch: https://cmspsg.intel.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_US/support/knowledge-center/components/2018/quartus-18.0-0.13-linux.zip

The version that we have installed in our machine to compile is aocl 18.1.0.222 (Intel(R) FPGA SDK for OpenCL(TM), Version 18.1.0 Build 222 Pro Edition, Copyright (C) 2018 Intel Corporation) with Quartus Prime Programmer Version 18.1.0 Build 222 09/21/2018 SJ Pro Edition

0 Kudos
8 Replies
MuhammadAr_U_Intel
Hi, I am able to access the patch, can you try again ? Thanks, Arslan
0 Kudos
dariosg
Beginner

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for your help, but the patch is still not accessible as you can see in the attached screenshot. Also, I did a whois of cmspsg.intel.com and got a No match for domain "CMSPSG.INTEL.COM". Is there any other server where we can download the file?

Thanks,

Darío

0 Kudos
MuhammadAr_U_Intel

Oki I understand the problem now, let me check on this.

0 Kudos
MuhammadAr_U_Intel
Hi, You can try downloading the patch now. Let me know if you still face issue downloading it. Thanks, Arslan
0 Kudos
dariosg
Beginner

Hi Arslan,

Sorry but, cmspsg.intel.com is still not visible from outside. Whois still responds No match for domain "CMSPSG.INTEL.COM".

Thanks,

Darío

0 Kudos
HRZ
Valued Contributor III

Check the knowledge base page again, the download link has completely changed and the new one works without issues.

MuhammadAr_U_Intel
Hi Dario, CMSPSG.intel.com being not accessible is expected as this is internal domain. I have updated the patch links to external domain. Thanks HRZ for confirming that new links are working. Regards, Arslan
dariosg
Beginner

Hi @HRZ​ and @MUsman​,

Sorry, my bad. I didn't check the original link, and thanks a lot for your help.

Best,

Darío

0 Kudos