Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Purchased DEV kit DK-DEV-5CGTD9N-0F from Mouser which should have a one year license of Quartus. Don't see the license available in My Intel account or in the Self License Center. How do I get this license?

DOlms
Beginner
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

The development kit comes with a serial number that is stated either on the box or a customer letter. You can check with the dealer where you purchased the development kit.

If the license is visible, no activation is needed. You may proceed to create the new license file.

If the license is not visible, the serial number will be the activation code for you to activate the license. This serial number serves as a license activation code to activate your Quartus software license via the Self-Service Licensing Center.

refer to our user guide.

https://www.altera.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_US/pdfs/education/demonstrations/online/licensing/how-to-activate-license.pdf

0 Kudos
DOlms
Beginner

The web link in this pdf do not go to the altera self license center. I get routed to My Intel dashboard. when i go to Intel's self license center it is unable to find the quartus product that is installed on my PC so I'm unable to request a license. Do i need to get to the Altera License Center somehow?

0 Kudos
DOlms
Beginner
The link in this pdf does not go to Altera's self license center, I get routed to My Intel Dashboard. When I go to Intel's self license center it is unable to find the Quatrus software that is installed on my PC. Do I need to get to Altera's self license center somehow? Thanks Derek Olmscheid Electrical Engineering Manager Ion Corporation 952-936-9490
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Here is the link to Self-Service licensing center (SSLC) https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html

First, you will need to have a License Activation Code.  (14 alphanumerical Code from Email Confirmation). This code will activate your license in SSLC.

0 Kudos
DOlms
Beginner

What if i don't have a license activation code. there wasn't one in the dev kit we purchased. none of the documention inside the dev kit speaks to a activation code either.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Upon checking, DK-DEV-5CGTD9N-0F comes with one-year Quartus DKE license. Customer can activate the license by using Serial# of the dev kit. Could you kindly check with the dealer where you purchased the development kit.

If you have any questions, regarding the Self-Service Licensing Center, your products, please contact Intel FPGA Tools and IP customer service via the “Contact Customer Service” option by logging in to the Self Service Licensing Center at https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html  using your myIntel account.

0 Kudos