Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Quartus 13 license

BA3
Beginner

Hello,

I am converting a legacy JTAG project to XJTAG and need to convert the programming file to be used by XJFlash. The device is Cyclone EP1C6Q240I7. I was told by XJTAG support I need the full Quartus tool to create the file using XJFlash. From what I've read online Quartus 13.0 is what I need for a Cyclone I device. I did find the Quartus installer available on our legacy tools server and installed it but there are no license files. Is it possible to purchase a license for this tool?

Or is there another tool that will work with this device that I can use?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For your information, Quartus 13.0 is an old devise and has EOL. For legacy software have you try get a license using the Legacy License Generator. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/licensing/li...

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you