Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Quartus 22.1 crashes when using "Change File" with Programmer

srinivask
Novice

Hi

I am using Quartus 22.1 software with Stratix 10 FPGA. I am successfully able to connect to the board using Quartus SW and also with the BTS utility. However when I try to change the File (see snapshot below) , it crashes immediately.

Can you please advise a fix for the same ?

I am using Windows11 computer. I am using USB on the board to the PC with JTAG scan chain mode. 

regards

Srinivas

0 Kudos
1 Solution
srinivask
Novice

The solution that worked was to disable One Drive syncing the desktop. Once I disabled One Drive sync of Desktop folder, it solved the problem. Please publish this solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello, 

You might need to use latest Quartus to get support on Windows 11 platform. 

regards,
Farabi

0 Kudos
srinivask
Novice

The culprit is the One Drive Sync. Just disable Desktop sync in One Drive and every thing works like a charm. 

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
srinivask
Novice

The solution that worked was to disable One Drive syncing the desktop. Once I disabled One Drive sync of Desktop folder, it solved the problem. Please publish this solution.

0 Kudos