Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

Quartus MAX II Support

shandeep
Novice

hi 

I would like to know which version of the Quartus software supports this particular part number EPM570GT144I5. I am currently using Quartus Lite 18.1.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

You can refer to this site to see which version of Quartus support which FPGA devices: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software/programmable/quartus-prime/download.html

Thank you

shandeep
Novice

Hi 

I have referred to the site you as mentioned by you. I have even downloaded the Quartus 13.0 but i could not find this part number (EPM570GT144I5) in the device list. Could you let me which version of the Quartus software supports this particular part number.

AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Have you checked the older version of Quartus? This is a very old device and this part has long been obsolete so I have limited resources to support on this case.

Thank you.

shandeep
Novice

hi 

Quartus 13.0 is the version available for download. No other version below 13.0 is available for download.

AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry I am unable to support you because this product has long been obsolete and the older versions of Quartus have been discontinued. 

Thank you.

AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.